You won’t believe that Roku is one of the best streaming platforms in the USA. Well, It can’t be a big deal for Roku users. Roku is a rich-content and easy-to-use platform that has become a favorite for every user. We should thank Roku for premium channel subscriptions and thousands of apps. The Disney plus is the latest addition on the Roku platform. So let’s tell you the setup process of Disney plus on Roku Device, we provide an easy step-by-step guide.
Firstly we need to check that the device of Roku which are supporting Disney+. It’s only possible when you have a new Roku device and the latest software update, as well. Users must have Roku TVs, Roku streaming stick, Roku streaming stick+, 4K Roku ultra, Roku Ultra LT, Roku Premiere, and Premiere+, Roku Express and Roku express+.
Some other device models are not compatible and support Disney+, like Roku HD model 2500X, Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X, Roku 2 HD and XS models, and the Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X.
How to watch Disney Plus on Roku in 6 easy steps:
- First of all, Sign-up for Disney Plus.
- Select countries. If disney+ not available in your country, don’t worry, you can choose good quality and powerful VPN service.
- Turn on your Roku device, If your Disney+ subscription is ready. Take Roku remote and press ‘Home’.
- Select Streaming Channels.
- Go to the ‘search channel’ option.
- Then search “Disney Plus”. the app name available on the right side on the screen.
- This time you will see app overview. Then you can install and select the ‘Add Channel’ button.
- Finally, your Roku device will download and install the app.