Roku com link is mostly used for Roku device activation, installation, and setup process. It’s an official link provided by Roku.
Roku is a streaming player that allows you to watch your favorite channels on TV. Simply plug the device and connect to the internet and then set up your Roku account to start watching online program.
Roku.com/link Set up Process
Roku device is available in different shapes and models. You can buy any shape and model however It’s very easy to install Roku Setup at home using simple steps.
When you buy a New Roku TV Device. Everything that you need is inside the Box:
- Streaming Stick
- Remote Control
- AC Power Adapter
Before installing Roku, make sure that you have a high-speed internet connection.
Firstly, Establish physical connectivity. Locate the HDMI port available on Roku TV. Plug the Roku into the HDMI port. The same can also be connected with extender HDMI cable. With the help of the TV remote select the source input signal, select the HDMI port in which Roku device connected.
Secondly, Install the battery on to the remote & check if the green LED is flashing. In order to provide power the Roku device with the help of USB, connect the USB cable either to the TV or with its own power adapter and the adapter should be connected to the wall or any electricity source.
As soon as the device is powered, the Roku logo with appearing in your TV Screen. Select Language and initiate 1st set up process.
Thirdly, Connect to the Internet: on the same 1st setup process wizard, the list of Wi-Fi lists will display & select your own Wi-Fi & connect with security key now the Roku player software will update with the latest features and channel automatically.
fourthly, Activating Roku Player: Create your account with Roku & Activate Roku device online by entering the key. It will update the channel list also add channels or subscriptions with your Roku account.
How to create Roku account using roku com link
Roku account keeps all your information about channels, preferences, setting and view history. You must have an email address and the same would be liked with your Roku account to manage your Roku streaming device. further, create a Roku account:
- Visit URL www.roku.com/link on the web page.
- Click on create an account.
- Fill with desired information such as name, email address & password.
- ON the next screen either you can create a PIN for any purchase authentication or you can skip it.
- Enter the billing information and payment information and you are done.
About Roku devices
Watching TV without cable was next to impossible however Roku made it possible, Yes now you watch TV without cable. Roku.com/link came with a technology that eliminates the need for Cable TV. It offers the following streaming devices.
Roku devices are mainly for instance –
- streaming stick
- streaming stick+
In other words, The very common factor on all devices is Roku OS software it means it will offer you the same channel and same user experience apart from that the common features have been given below:
- All Roku devices can connect to the TV via HDMI.
- With the help of the Roku mobile app, Roku devices can be controlled.
- All the devices support 1080 HD video.
- Support 802.11 b/g/n.
- Each device comes with the Roku remote.
Roku Ultra is a premium device with the most powerful processor of any of the new Roku devices. It has:
- The USB port to play video from an external USB drive.
- It allows you to connect Ultra Roku with your home audio system.
- With the help of voice remote feature, you can search channel without typing. Simply hit the voice search and say the title.
- You can find remote by pressing the “Remote Finder “ button at the top of Roku ultra and you’re your remote will start beeping.
- It has wireless 802.11 ac with dual-band also has an ethernet port.
- Accepted resolutions are 720p and 1080p with 60fps.
- 3.5 mm jack on for headphones on remote for voice search.
- Infrared receiver (IR) for a universal remote.
Roku ultra would be your best choice if you are looking for exclusive functions offered by Roku. Visit roku.com/link to find more details about features.
Roku Premiere & Premier+
Similarly, Both of them comes with almost the same feature, Common and difference feature has been explained below:
- Support 1080p HD resolution.
- Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11 b/g/n.
- Dolby audio and DTS.
- Quad-core processor.
- Roku OS.
- Activation is required by using the link Roku.com/link.
The primary difference is only the remote, Roku premier comes with basic remote however premier+ comes with advanced remote which includes voice search, volume, and power buttons for Roku TV.
Roku Express and Express+
These are the very basic entry-level device from Roku.com/link wherein both the devices have the same feature except Roku express+ support composite audio/Video (RCA) hence it can also support 480i video standard. These devices come with above all features:
- IR remote with channel shortcut buttons.
- HDMI cable.
- Power adapter & Microsoft USB cable.
- Supports only Wi-Fi (b/g/n), does not have an ethernet port.
- They support both 720p & 1080p.
In conclusion, The above-mentioned feature help understands that a TV with no HDMI port can also use Roku Express+.
Roku-setup.xyz is an entirely independent website that providing information related to the Entertainment channels and remove difficulties with that. We are not connected with any Roku product and its services, and we do not sell any product or service through this website.